10.20.2009

Something Found

I'm going to interrupt our our trip (I'm keeping track of the interruptions - that's 2 so far) to share something that came to me on my cell phone.  Actually, they have been coming for about two days now.

Evidently before I owned my illustrious "Talk n' Save" phone a couple shared it.  That couple, from what I can gather, is getting married today.  I have received several messages of congratulations and at first it annoyed me, but it's kind of sweet to be the unintended third party to such messages of good will.  I feel a little bad that they will never receive the words of encouragement and that I am publishing something that was never meant to be published....but not that bad. 

Here are two of them (I've edited some of the text messaging garbage (lol!) that gets sent around for your non puking pleasure)


Mazal Tov Mazal Tov!  Wish I was there! Miss ya tons and gonna call ya at some point.  Ah. You are finally getting married you guys!  I wish you best luck in the future and I hope you build a bayis ne'emon b'yisroel - and I'm sure you will since you are both amazing people!  Love you loads.  Enjoy every moment of tomorrow- you deserve it! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.
Love, 
xxxxx

The full phrase is "May they be zoche to build a Bayis Ne'eman B'Yisroel."  I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it has something to do with getting married and constructing a new home, I think in Israel....? Maybe there is a blessing attached?  It's sounds sweet though.

Just want you two to know I am thinking of you and wishing you a mazal tov on your special day.  Only wish I could be with you and not here!  We will celebrate tonight.  May this be the start of an amazing future.  Mozal tov from XXX too.  
With lots and lots of love,
XXX

Has anyone "found" anything lovely lately? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment