5.16.2010

The World That We Live In: New Blog Name

Dear all,

Don't panic.  I have decided to change our blog name and look since we won't be "Brooke and Max in Jerusalem" for very much longer. Also, I'm trying to fade out our personal identification with the blog...I don't want Max to get the beat down on the first day of A-100 for giving away state secrets.

I am not quite ready with the graphic design portion yet, but hopefully by the end of the day the blog name will be changed to "The World That We Live In".  Referring to the world that Max and I inhabit as married to each other persons, my world of bookmaking, and the greater world we will hopefully be exploring over the next decade or so.  The address will also change, BUT google will redirect you to our new blog if you go to the old blog, brookemaxinjerusalem.blogspot.com.

I'm reticent to give the new blog address just yet in case something should go wrong in the verification process.  SO stay tuned and hopefully by the end of today I will be able to post all the details and give you the new links.

This is just a heads up  

Love,
Brooke

2 comments: