9.02.2009

My Work Station


In case you were wondering, this is what my "space" looks like where I do most of my blogging and graphic design stuff. What's that bowl in the bottom right hand corner? I hear you ask, well it's a bowl of cheese. We found this cheese finally that tastes closest to good old Orange American Cheese. It tasted so good to me that I put it in a bowl and had it for part of my dinner. Gross, huh?

And yes, that is a picture of my little brother Matt dressed like a Tomato for his 3rd grade vegetable play. It is one of my favorite pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen that picture of Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how little Max looks in your wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke! I can't wait to see your work station in person. I just booked my flights this afternoon to eastern Europe and Israel. See you in November, you sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! looks like a lot of fun! I have always wanted to travel! maybe one day. I am always jealous that you guys get to go to so many cool places. well have fun and if you are ever in utah we need to get together!
    love ya
    your cuz Jeni

    ReplyDelete